The latest build of OxygenOS, the OxygenOS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3 has been provided officially. The OTA notifications for lots of users are in progress. If you are unable to update via OTA or not receiving the notification yet, then here is the manual guide for you. We share the download link for OTA and Full ROM here. Download the OTA or Full ROM from the links given and then use the step by step guide to Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM/ OTA. The update has all the latest features of Android firmware and is quite stable. If you are interested then follow the guide, don’t miss any step.
Important: This guide can be used to download and Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM/ OTA only. So, check your device, don’t flash on any other device. Also, proceed entirely at your own risk.
- Backup all the contents in the device, as it may wipe your whole data on the device.
- Also, make sure that the battery of OnePlus 3 is charged more than 70%.
- Install OnePlus USB driver at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on OnePlus, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers at windows PC. | Link
- OTA OxygenOS 3.2.7 / OxygenOS 3.2.8 –Download
- Full OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM for OnePlus 3 –Download
Steps to Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM
- Download the updated build OxygenOS 3.2.8 from the link above at the PC.
- Then move the downloaded file to the installed ADB folder at C: drive of the system.
- Power off OnePlus and then boot into recovery mode, choose install from the ADB Sideload.
- Then connect OnePlus 3 to PC and Run cmd window inside the ROM folder. [press and hold shift + right click then select “Open command window here”.
- Once the cmd window opened, enter the follow commands one by one.
- adb devices
- adb sideload File Name.zip
- Finally, the update process starts, wait till the completion.
In results, the process to Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM/ OTA will get successful. For any query, do contact us.