Huawei P8 received the latest official update, The update is based on the latest EMUI 4.0.1 and comes with the Feburay security patch. The update is rolling out via OTA and if you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry from here you can manually update your Huawei P8 phone to B392 Marshmallow.
If you have Huawei P8 smartphone and want to install the B892 firmware so you are in right place. In this post, we will complete guide you to install B392 Marshmallow on Huawei P8. If you are interested the follow the steps below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 GRA-L09. So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Models No: GRA-L09
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B392
- Build No: GRA-L09C432B392
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P8 GRA-L09C432B392 Stok ROM via OTA: Link
- Download Huawei P8 GRA-L09C432B392 Stock Full ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P8 to B392 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P8 to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now, wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 smartphone running on B392 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!