Here is how to install Google Play Store on Xiaomi smartphone. The entire Xiaomi devices are compatible with this guide. However, we have tested on Xiaomi Mi8 and Mi7. Xiaomi has released both these devices recently. They have also, released firmware updates like MIUI 8 Beta for some of their devices. MIUI 8 stable is also expected soon. However, the Beta build has no preinstalled Google Play Store app and services.
Although this latest build doesn’t have the Google Play store app, however, you can install it to your device manually. Download the Play store APK and the install it manually. Here below is the complete guide to Install Google Play Store App on any Xiaomi Android Smartphone. Follow the guide.
Download the Latest version of Google Play Store APK. [Download Link]
Install Google Play Store App on any Xiaomi Smartphone.
- Download Google Play store APK from the link above at your device or PC.
- Move APK file to Xiaomi internal memory.
- Enable Unknown Sources options at Settings. > Additional Settings. >> Privacy >> Enable.
- Open File Manager at Xiaomi and find the APK.
- Tap and accept the prompts to install.
- Now go main app drawer and tap on the installed Play store.
That’s how to install Google Play Store updated on any Xiaomi device.