Huawei P9 Lite has another Marshmallow update officially. The OTA notification is receiving by most of the users. If you don’t alert or you want to update via manual method then follow this guide. Here you will learn the complete and easy procedure to manually install Huawei P9 Lite Nougat B336/ B335 Firmware [Colombia]. The update is beta build and may have some bugs. However, it packed with all the amazing features of Nougat. Anyway here is everything to Install Huawei P9 Lite Nougat B336/ B335 Firmware [Colombia] [Beta].
Important: This tutorial is advised only to Install Huawei P9 Lite Nougat B336/ B335 Firmware [Colombia] [Beta]. So, never try on any other device. Also, we softstech.net takes no responsibility, if anything goes wrong with your device. So, It’s entirely your decision to flash and proceed this guide.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite.
- Model: VNS-L23
- Android: 7.0 Nougat.
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: VNS-L23C605B335/ VNS-L23C605B336
- Version: NRD90M
- Security Patch: December.2016
- Region: Colombia.
- Type: Official (beta)
- Status: Full Firmware.
- Released: 23.12.2016
Download Nougat B335: Official Link | Size: 1.3 GB
Download Nougat B336: Official Link | Size: 1.3 GB
File Name: update.zip
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on the device before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Huawei on the system you are using. | Link
- Also, TWRP recovery should already be installed on P9 Lite. | Easy tutorial
- Do charge the battery of P9 Lite more than 70% before processing.
- Also, create Nandroid backup of the existing ROM in recovery mode. [tap Nandroid > select all and proceed]
- Also, C605 firmware base devices are compatible with this firmware.
Steps to Install Huawei P9 Lite Nougat B336/ B335
- First of all, follow the preparation section and then download the B335 or B336 update.zip file from the link given.
- Copy the update.zip file into the internal storage of the device.
- Then follow this easy guide → [ Install ROM via TWRP on any device] to flash the update.zip file.
In results, the process to Install Huawei P9 Lite Nougat B336/ B335 Firmware [Colombia] [Beta] manually will get successful. If you have any question, then contact us.