Huawei has already rolled out the latest Android Nougat for their several devices. And Huawei Honor 8 is one out of those devices. Almost all the users of Honor 8 have updated their devices to Nougat. However, they have lost the root access they have already got. So, we provide the complete guide to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 8 Running Nougat here. If you also one of those and now want to get root access again, then this guide is the right destination for you. Follow the under listed instructions completely to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 8 on Nougat. Also, the process will wipe all your data and might void the warranty of the device.
To get root on Honor 8 you first have to download the SuperSU and TWRP files. Then follow the step by step guide to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 8 Running Nougat. Also, read the preparation section carefully, don’t skip any step.
Important: This tutorial is advised only to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 8 Running Nougat. So, never try on any other device. Also, we softstech.net takes no responsibility, if anything goes wrong with your device. So, It’s entirely your decision to flash and proceed this guide.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on the device before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Huawei or Hi-Suite on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of Honor 8 more than 70% before processing.
- Also, the bootloader of Honor 8 should be unlocked. | Unlock here
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the Windows PC. | Link
Download TWRP Recovery Image file: → Link
Download PHH SuperSU File: → Link
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor
I) Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8:
- Download the TWRP .img file, and rename to “recovery.img” on the PC.
- Move “recovery.img” to ADB folder at C:\ drive of the PC.
- Then follow this guide → [ Install TWRP via Fastboot command on any device] to flash TWRP Recovery.
II) Root Honor 8 via SuperSU phh:
- Once the TWRP installation completed, then reboot the Honor 8 in recovery mode.
- Then follow this guide → [ Flash SuperSU via TWRP recovery on any device] to Flash SuperSU phh.
- Finally, reboot
In results, the process to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 8 Running Nougat will get successful. If you have any question, then contact us.