LG G2 is best smartphones from LG company and many people like it. But today I have Good news for G2 users now you can install the official Lineage OS 14.1. This is the Android Nougat based ROM so now you can enjoy the Nougat features on T-Mobile LG G2. The latest Lineage OS 14.1 comes with many features and performance.
If you have LG G2 smartphone and want to taste the Android Nougat features so you need to install the Lineage OS. Lineage OS is one of custom ROM to provide you Nougat features. If you are interested and want to install this latest ROM so you are in right place. In this tutorial, we will show how to install the Lineage OS 14.1 on LG G2.
Important: The guide actually provides to Install LG G2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on [D801] variants only. Don’t try to flash it on any other device, also flash this ROM only on your own risk. We are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your device.
- It’s highly recommended to properly backup your data on the device, like contacts, text messages, gallery items, apps data etc. before proceedings.
- Also, make sure that the battery of G2 has at least 70% charge.
- Install latest USB driver of LG on your windows PC. Link
- TWRP should be already installed on your LG G2, here is how to install TWRP.
- Also, take Nandroid backup of the existing ROM via TWRP recovery mode.
- Download Lineage Os 14.1 ROM for LG G2: Link
- Also, download Gapps package for LG G2. Link
Steps to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on LG G2:
- First of all, install TWRP recovery on LG G2, then download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM and Gapps package from the above links.
- Once the both files downloaded then transfer to the phone storage.
- Now follow this easy guide → [Install Custom ROM via TWRP on Android device] to install Lineage OS 14.1 ROM Zip file.
- Also, install Gapps zip file via repeat the Install options at TWRP → choose Gapps file → and Swipe to confirm and flash.
That’s all, Once you installed the Linage OS on your LG G2 then reboot your smartphone. If you have any query let us in the comment area!