Galaxy S4 is one of the best smartphones from Samsung company and comes with amazing specs and features. Many people have Samsung S4 smartphones. And today I have good news for Samsung Galaxy S4 users now you can install the Resurrection Remix ROM because Samsung company has stopped pushing out updates for the Galaxy S4. But many thanks to the XDA member to provide the custom ROM called “Resurrection Remix” This is the custom ROM and comes with awesome features.
The Resurrection Remix ROM have some bugs but in the future updates, it will be fixed. If you want to enjoy the Resurrection Remix ROM on your Galaxy S4 smartphone so you are in right place. In this post, we will show you how to install the Resurrection Remix ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4. If you are ready for updating then follow the guidelines below.
This tutorial is intended only for the Rooted Samsung Galaxy S4, so it’s advisable not to test it on other devices. The below-presented guide is well accepted and has a high success rate but there could be still a probability for misfortunes, so it’s completely the user’s choice to follow the guideline. You alone are responsible for any effects that might occur while in the process, we shall not be held responsible for any harm to your device.
- Make sure that your device battery is charged to above 60% to prevent it from unexpected shutdowns leading to damaged partitions.
- Take the backup of anything on the device.
- Download & install Samsung USB Drivers: Link
- Make sure your device has USB Debugging enabled in Developer Options.
- Install custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S4: Guide Here
- Download Resurrection Remix ROM for Galaxy S4: Link
- Download Gapps package: Link
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4:
- First of all, download the Resurrection Remix ROM and Gapps files from above links.
- Once the files downloaded then connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Now transfer the files to Galaxy S4 phone storage.
- One the files transferred then switch and boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now you are in recovery mode so do “Factory Reset” by Goto Wipe =>Advanced Wipe =>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data swipe to confirm the action.
- Now click on Install and locate the “ROM file” that you transferred in step 3 & swipe to Install the ROM. Once the ROM installed then install the GApps file, repeat the steps again.
- Once the Gapps installed then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
That’s all, Now your Samsung Galaxy S4 running on Resurrection Remix ROM. If you have any query let us in the comment area we will be happy to assist you!