Asus ZenFone Max is one of the great smartphones from Asus company. Now the ZenFone Max received the latest firmware with VoLTE Support and also more features. If you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry today we will guide you how to update Asus ZenFone Max smartphone to WW 8939-22.214.171.124 firmware.
If you have ZenFone Max smartphone and you can’t wait for OTA update alert so you are in right place. From the guideline below you can manually update your ZenFone Max smartphone to WW 8939-126.96.36.199 firmware.
Important: This guide is advised only to download and Install on Asus ZenFone Max. So, don’t try or flash on any other device. Also, proceed the whole process only at your own risk. We are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your device.
- Take a full backup of the entire data on ZenFone Max before processing the guide.
- Also, make sure that the battery of ZenFone Max has more than 60% charge.
- Also, install USB latest driver of Asus smartphone on your windows PC. | Link
- Download Asus Zenfone Max smartphone latest firmware v188.8.131.52 – Link
Steps to Install stock Firmware on Asus Zenfone Max:
1) First of all, download the firmware file from above link.
2) Once downloaded then rename it to update.zip.
3) Now Turn Off and boot your phone into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume UP.
4) Once you entered in recovery mode choose to apply update from sd card.
5) Now select the update.zip file that you renamed in step 2.
6) Now, wait until the process finished and then Reboot the phone.
That’s all, Now your Asus ZenFone Max running on WW 8939-184.108.40.206 firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area, we will be happy to assist you.