Xiaomi is 4th largest smartphone maker, the company aims to provide the great specification and amazing design to attract the people. The Mi4c is one of the best smartphones of the Xiaomi company. The Xiaomi Mi4c comes with 5 inches IPS LCD, Hexa-core CPU (4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A57) and 2GB RAM. The smartphone available in 16GB and 32GB storage and 13 MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera. The Mi4c running on Android 5.1 Lolipop. The smartphone also support dual sim and LTE connectivity.
If you have Xiaomi Mi4c smartphone user, So today I have good news for you, now you can update your Xiaomi Mi4c to Android Nougat. Once you updated your Mi4c smartphone to Android Nougat then you can enjoy many amazing features. This is the beta Android Nougat ROM if you want to install then follow the steps below.
- Take a full backup of the entire data on Mi Max before processing the guide.
- Also, make sure that the battery of Mi Max has more than 60% charge.
- Also, install USB latest driver of Xiaomi on your windows PC. | Link
Download MIUI 8 7.1.20 Update for Mi4c:
- Download Official Nougat OTA Zip for Mi4c MIUI 8 v7.1.20: Link
- Download Full Nougat Fastboot file for Mi4c v7.1.14: Link
Steps to Install MIUI 8 7.1.20 Android Nougat on Mi4c:
- Download the MIUI 8 v7.1.20 Recovery or Fastboot ROM for Mi4c from the link above.
- Then follow the method according to your downloaded ROM type → Install MIUI ROM on any Xiaomi Mi device to install it.
Once you installed the MIUI 8 v7.1.20 on Mi4c then reboot your smartphone. If you have any query let us in comment area we will be happy to assist you!