Marshmallow based CM13 ROM of the famous CyanogenMod Team for Xiaomi Mi Max is now available. This is the latest build of CM ROMs for Mi Max. You will find lots of extra features and performance optimization here. Almost all custom ROM has some extra features but CM ROMs is the best choice among them. Today we also provided the download link and easy flashing guide, to Install Xiaomi Mi Max CM13 ROM. Everything is available here, you just need a rooted device with TWRP already installed on it. If you willing and ready to install Xiaomi Mi Max CM13 ROM, then follow the step by step tutorial below. Take proper care and don’t miss any step.
Important: The users can only install Xiaomi Mi Max CM13 ROM here, doesn’t match to any other device. Also, the process may wipe all the data on the device so, properly backup all the data and store safely. We at softstech.net takes no responsible for anything goes wrong with your device, proceed entirely at your own risk.
- First of all, backup all the existing data on Mi Max like contacts, gallery, SMS, and apps data, then go ahead.
- Make sure that Mi Max have sufficient battery charge before starting the process.
- Install USB driver for Mi Max at the PC | Link
- Also, Mi MAX should have the bootloaders unlocked. Unlock here
- Install TWRP and Root Mi Max before starting. | Easy guide
Download CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max at the PC. | Link (PWD: 7ype) | Mirror
Download Gapps zip package at the PC for CM13. | Link
Steps to Install Xiaomi Mi Max CM13 ROM
- Download the CM13 and Gapps zip files from the links above at your PC.
- Now connect Mi Max to PC and copy both the zip files in the home directory of device’s external storage.
- After copying, unplug and turn off Mi MAX completely.
- Now boot Mi MAX in recovery mode, press and hold “Vol Down+ Power” Buttons for a couple of seconds.
- At the recovery screen Nandroid Backup, for restore option in case of any mishap.
- Now Perform Factory Reset, tap Wipe → Advance Wipe → choose “Wipe cache+ Dalvik cache+ System+ Data” > Then Swipe to confirm.
- Now tap on Install option → Select ROM Zip → do Swipe to confirm.
- Also, flash Gapps, repeat step7 and then go back to the main recovery.
- Finally, tap Wipe and do wipe cache and Dalvik cache only, then tap reboot.
In results, the process download and install Xiaomi Mi Max CM13 ROM got successful, your device is now running CM13 based Marshmallow. you can contact us for any question.