Huawei Mate 8 has received the latest OTA update. The latest update available for L09 and L29 models. So now you can enjoy B200 Marshmallow firmware on your smartphone. If you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry. In this post, we will show how to install B200 Marshmallow on Mate 8.
If you have Huawei Mate 8 smartphone and want to taste the latest Marshmallow features then you need to install the B200 firmware on your Mate 8. If you are interested then follow the simple steps below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Mate 8 (Middle East). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Models No: NXT-L09 | NXT-L29
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B200
- Build No: NXT-L09C185B200 | NXT-L29C185B200
- Region: Middle East
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei Mate 8 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei Mate 8 B200 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei Mate 8 to B200 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei Mate 8 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Mate 8 to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically .
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei Mate 8 smartphone running on B200 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!