Recently we updated the Huawei P8, P9 and Honor series. And today Huawei Mate 8 received the official update. So this update for both [single and dual Sim]. If you have NXT-L09 & NXT-L29 models so from here you can easily update your Mate 8 device.
Nowadays SoftsTech team focusing on Huawei tutorials so our aims to provide simple guidelines for our users. If you have another Huawei devices and want to update so you can also check the update page. But in this article, we will guide you how to update Huawei Mate 8 to Android Marshmallow (B320). If you are ready for updating then follow the
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Models No: NXT-L09 | NXT-L29
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B320
- Build No: NXT-L09C432B320 | NXT-L29C432B320
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official OTA Update
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09 & NXT-L29 (Europe). so don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei Mate 8 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei Mate 8 B320 Stock ROM:
- NXT-L09: Link (1.5GB)
- NXT-L29: Link (1.5GB)
Steps to Update Huawei Mate 8 to Android 6.0.x Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for Mate 8 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Mate 8 to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your Mate 8.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
- That’s it, Now your Huawei Mate 8 running on Android 6.0 B581 Marshmallow Firmware .
If you have any issue then let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!