Huawei P8 lite (Vodafone) received the latest B589 Marshmallow Firmware. Recently we have updated the Huawei P8 Lite to Android Marshmallow but today we are going to share a tutorial for Vodafone brand Huawei P8 Lite. If you are not received the update alert so don’t worry. In this post, we will show how to update Huawei P8 lite to Android B589 Marshmallow.
This is an OTA update and based on European countries. And comes with new improvements and so if are want to taste the Marshmallow features then you need to update his smartphone to the new firmware. If you are ready for an update then follow the steps below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 Lite (Europe). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Models No: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B560
- Build No: ALE L21C02B589
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 Lite before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B589 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P8 Lite to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for P8 lite from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P8 Lite to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 Lite running on B589 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!