Download and install the B310 Lollipop firmware for Huawei Honor 4C [Europe]. This a stock EMUI 3.1 full B310 firmware based on the Android 5.1.1 final build. This update will help you and may be required for flashing the Android 6.0 Marshmallow. it also has some improved security patches and features. if you have the lollipop lowest firmware then flash this final build on your Honor-4C. go ahead download the firmware from the official link below and then flash it via the step by step guide included herewith.
NOTE: This firmware and guide is specifically provided for Honor 4C CHM-U01 only, download and install B310 Lollipop Stock Firmware for Honor 4C. Don’t flash at any other device. Also, proceed only at your own risk.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- OS Version: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop / EMUI: 3.1
- Build: B310 /CHM-U01C432B310
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- It’s advisable to backup all the important data on Honor before the proceedings- |Guide
- Also, a sufficient charge at the device battery is recommended for safe processing.
- Install Huawei USB driver or Hi-Suite at the PC- | Download here
- The V100R001C432B069 firmware running devices are only compatible with this firmware.
Related topic: Install B515 Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei Honor 4X–
Download B310 Lollipop Stock Firmware for Honor 4C-
Download Link- B310 Lollipop Stock Firmware for Honor 4C- |Official Link | Size: 1.41GB
File Name: Honor 4C_Firmware_CHM-U01_Android 5.1.1_EMUI 3.1_C432B310.zip
How to Install B310 Lollipop Stock Firmware on Honor 4C
- Download B310 lollipop for Honor from the link and then extract.
- Now copy the dload folder containing Update.app file inside into the root folder of the micro-SD.
- Once the copying successful, tap on the Settings on the device app drawer.
- Next go to Update >> then Menu >> and then tap Local Update.
- Now browse and select the Update.app file from SD card and confirm to install.
These are the instructions to download and install B310 Lollipop Stock Firmware for Honor 4C.