These are guidelines to update Huawei P9 Lite to B150 Marshmallow Firmware. The latest update based on Europe region and from OTA. If you are not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry In this post, we will show you how to update Huawei P9 Lite to Official B150 Marshmallow Firmware.
If you have Huawei P9 Lite smartphone and want to taste the latest Marshmallow so you are in right place. From the below guidelines you can easily update your device.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P9 Lite (Europe). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite
- Models No: VNS-L21/VNS-L31
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.1.1
- Firmware: B150
- Build No: VNS-L21C432B150/VNS-L31C432B150
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P9 Lite before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P9 Lite B150 Stock ROM: – L21: Download | VNS-L31: Download
Steps to Update Huawei P9 Lite to B150 Android Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for P9 Lite from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P9 Lite to PC.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically .
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P9 Lite running on B150 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!
is it avail for pakistan
If you Huawei P9 Lite Models No: VNS-L21/VNS-L31 then install!