Good news for Huawei P9 Lite VNS L31 users. Now you can update your phone to new Marshmallow firmware based on EMUI4.1 OS. This latest ROM comes with new features like new gallery, contact, and settings. We also updated many Huawei devices but today we will show you a new tutorial for Huawei P9 Lite(Europe).
If you have Huawei P9 Lite smartphone and want to update so you are in right place. In this post, will show how to update Huawei P9 Lite to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If you are interested and want to update your Huawei P9 Lite then follow guidelines below.
- Device –> Huawei P9 Lite
- Model No –> VNS-L31
- Android Version –> 6.0
- EMUI Version –>4.1
- Firmware –> B130
- Build Number -> VNS-L31C432B130
- Region –> Europe
- Status –> Official
- Type –> Full firmware image
- ROM Size –> 1.62 GB
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P9 Lite VNS L31 (Europe). so don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P9 Lite before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow B130 Stock ROM for Huawei P9 Lite: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P9 Lite to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for Huawei P9 lite from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P9 to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your phone.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s it, Now your Huawei P9 Lite running on Android 6.0 B130 Marshmallow Firmware .