These are guidelines to update Huawei honor 4c. This is the official update for the Russian Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01) and if you are not received the update alert so don’t worry. In this post, we will show you how to update Huawei Honor 4C to Android 6.0 Marshmallow build number CHM-U01C10B540.
If you have Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01) and want to update so you are in right place now you can update your Honor 4c manually from here. If you are interested then follow the steps below.
Details of Firmware:
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- Firmware: B540
- Build Number: CHM-U01C10B540
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2016
- EMUI: 4.0
- Country: Russia
- Release Date: 19.07.2016
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Honor 4C CHM-U01 (Europe). so don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei Honor 4C before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow B540 Stock ROM for Huawei Honor 4C: Link
Steps to Update Huawei Honor 4C to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for Huawei Honor 4C from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Honor 4C to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your Honor 4C.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s it, Now your Huawei Honor 4C running on Android 6.0 B540 Marshmallow Firmware .