Now you can update your Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow G900AUCU4DPG3. Recently we updated many devices by Samsung. And today we will decide to provide you a new tutorial for Galaxy S 5 users.
This is OTA update and many users received the update alert but if you have not received so don’t worry now you can update your AT&T Galaxy S5 from here. In this post, we will show complete steps for updating. If you are interested in new firmware and want to enjoy the latest features so just follow the guidelines below.
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Samsung AT&T Galaxy S5 G900A so don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Galaxy S5 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Samsung latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
Download Android Marshmallow ROM:
Upgrade to G900AUCU4DPG3 Files:
- AT&T Galaxy S5 > Build From PA2 to PE3: Download PA2 to PE3 | Mirror
- AT&T Galaxy S5 > Build From PE3 to PF3: Download PE3 to PF3 | Mirror
- AT&T Galaxy S5 > Build From PF3 to PF8: Download PF3 to PF8 | Mirror
- AT&T Galaxy S5 > Build From PF8 to PG3: Download PF8 to PG3 | Mirror
Steps to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S5:
- First of all, download official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy S5 from above link.
- Now download Gapps package: Link
- Once the firmware file and Gapps package downloaded then connect your phone to PC via cable.
- Now transfer to zip files to Root folder of your Galaxy S5.
- Once file transferred then Switch off & Boot your Galaxy S5 into Download Mode by press & hold “Power + Home + Volume Up”buttons.
- Now “wipe data/factory reset” => Yes to confirm your action.
- Wait for a few minutes until the phone wipes your data.
- Once complete, go back to recovery menu and “Wipe Cache Partition” and also “Wipe Dalvik Cache” too.
- Now Select install zip file from SDcard that you transferred in step 3 => choose a zip file from SD card. Locate the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM and select it by pressing the Power button.
- Confirm installation by selecting Yes.
- Once the ROM installed on your phone then you need to repeat the above steps to install GApps on your Galaxy S5.
- Once the Gapps package installed then Reboot system.
That’s all, Now your Samsung Galaxy S5 running on Android 6.o.1 Marshmallow.