Huawei P8 Lite has received the B581 Marshmallow Firmware. The Firmware comes with new Gallery , contacts, and app options. If you have Huawei P8 Lite smartphone and want to update to the new B581 Marshmallow Firmware. so you are in right place in this post we will show you how to update Huawei P8 Lite to Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
We also updated many Huawei devices and today we decided to update P8 Lite. Because P8 Lite is very common smartphone nowadays and many users want to update his phone to new Android OS. So if you are interested this new update and want to enjoy the new options then follow the guidelines below.
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 (Europe). so don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 Lite before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B581 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P8 Lite to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 Lite from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P8 Lite to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your P8 Lite.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
- That’s it, Now your Huawei P8 Lite running on Android 6.0 B581 Marshmallow Firmware .