About Huawei Mate-9
The Mate-9 is a phablet with an all-metal body. It utilizes a 5.9-inch show, with Full HD determination (1920×1080 pixels) and slanting 2.5D protected glass. Consequently, Mate 9 additionally incorporated an FPC1025 unique finger impression sensor, which delivered by Fingerprint Cards of Sweden. Hence, the unique finger impression sensor utilizes a 4-level security framework for speed and exactness.
The Mate 9 has an octa-center HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset, which includes an ARM Cortex-A73/A53 Octa-center CPU and Mali G71 Octa-center GPU, which lessens control utilization by 15 percent. Thus, as per Huawei, the chipset is “the speediest manufactured.” Though, it incorporates 4,000 mAh high-thickness battery with Huawei’s SuperCharge innovation. Which permits 58 percent charge in thirty minutes and a full charge in an hour and a half. Thus, the battery gives the Mate 9 more than two days of battery life
Hence, Huawei Mate 9’s Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware for Mate 9 depends on EMUI 6.0. If you are considering how to download the firmware at that point don’t stress we have you covered. Here we will share an immediate connect to Download Pre-discharged Mate 9 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware with a guideline.
Things to Remember
- This update is only applicable to Huawei Mate 9.
- Try the process at your own risk.
- Your phone will brick if the steps are not followed correctly.
- Keep a backup of your phone to preserve your data.
- Keep a charge of 70%.
Files to download for Huawei Mate-9
- You nee a Update.zip.
- Also, require update_full_MHA-L29_hw_eu.zip.
- And update_data_full_public.zip.
- You will need a Custom ROM URL.
- Then unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9
- Skip the above step if you already had it unlocked.
- Then Download HWOTA_MHA.zip file.
- rename the above-downloaded file “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and “update_full_hw_usa.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
Installation process for Android 8.0 Oreo to Huawei Mate-9
- download the HWOTA_MHA.zip from above and extract it on your computer or your device SD Card.
- Thus, download all above-mentioned updates, data, and public files ( Assure to rename the files as mentioned previously ) and copy them to external SD Card inside an HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
- Start the update.bat file as an administrator, It will question you if you copied the files. Press any key to proceed.
- Then connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode by “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then enter any key.
- Above mentioned step will install TWRP in your device.
- Disconnect your USB Cable and switch off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
- When you enter in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
- If you saved the files in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and then press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, then type 2 and press ENTER.
- It will request for the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.