Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09 and NXT-L29 variants have received the latest firmware build number B192. And Now users can easily update has smartphones to Marshmallow and enjoy the latest features. If you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry. Today, we will provide you a complete guide for your Huawei Mate 8 and hope you like it.
If you have Huawei Mate 8 and want to install the latest Official ROM so you are in right place. In this tutorial, we will show you how to update Huawei Mate 8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.0.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09 and NXT-L29. So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Models No: NXT-L09 and NXT-L29
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B192
- Build No: NXT-L09C432B192, NXT-L29C432B192
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei Mate 8 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei Mate 8 B192 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei Mate 8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for Mate 8 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Mate 8 to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically .
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei Mate 8 running on B180 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!