These are guidelines to update Huawei Watch to M6E69F Marshmallow. The new update comes with the latest improvements and bugs fixes. If you want to taste the latest firmware Build number M6E69F so you are in right place. In this post, we will guide you how to update Huawei Watch to Android 6.01 Marshmallow. This is the official OTA update so if you are interested and want to install then you need to follow the guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Watch Sturgeon. So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- Device: Huawei Watch
- Codename: Sturgeon
- Android: 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Build Number: M6E69F
- Firmware: 18.104.22.16853324
- Security Patch: August 1, 2016
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Your device should have stock recovery and not modified.
- Fully charged the device before proceedings.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei Watch Sturgeon M6E69F Firmware: Link
Steps to Install M6E69F Marshmallow Firmware On Huawei Watch:
- First of all, install
ADB & Fastbooton your computer/ laptop along with the necessary drivers.
- Once the ADB & FastBoot Installed then connect your Huawei watch to your computer.
- Now open a command window in the same folder as ADB & the update.zip and enter the command below:
adb reboot bootloader.
- Once the Huawei Watch reboots, then navigate to the recovery option and select it short press the side button to navigate and long press to select it.
- From the recovery mode choose the “apply update from adb“ option and enter this command on your PC/Laptop:
adb sideload update.zip
That’s all, Now your Huawei Watch running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!