Huawei P8 lite have received the B160 Marshmallow firmware and comes with amazing performance and system stability. If you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry. In this tutorial, you can see all the updating steps.
If you have Orange Carrier network P8 lite and want to update to latest B160 Marshmallow Operating System so you are in right place. From below guidelines, you can easily install B160 Marshmallow on Huawei P8 lite. If you are interested then follow the steps below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) smartphone. So don’t apply to other Huawei models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Models No: VNS-L31
- Carrier: Orange
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.1.2
- Firmware: B160
- Build No: VNS-L31C109B160
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 Lite before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P8 Lite VNS-L31C109B160 B160 Stok ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P8 Lite to B160 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 Lite from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Huawei P8 Lite to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 Lite smartphone running on B160 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!