Easiest guide to Root Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W via SuperSU is available here. The users can now get root access on the Galaxy S5 Neo for further enhancements and customization. The advanced users always root the device and then made lots of custom operation. However, the root is unofficial and the warranty of device always gets void. So, here you can Root Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W via SuperSU tool. We provide here the complete tools and step-wise tutorial to Root Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W.
The root will authorize you for full customization and then you will be able to flash custom ROMs, custom kernels, overclock the processor and uninstall bloatware. Also, you can restore the warranty of S5 Neo by re-flashing the stock firmware back. If you hold S5 Neo and are ready to Root Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W then follow this guide completely, don’t miss any step.
Important: This tutorial is advised only to Root Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W via SuperSU. So, never try on any other device. Also, we softstech.net will not be responsible if anything goes wrong with your device. So, It’s entirely your decision to flash and proceed this guide.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on Galaxy S5 Neo before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Samsung on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of S5 Neo more than 70% before processing.
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on S5 Neo go to Settings → Developer options
- Download Odin latest version on the PC. | Link
- Also, download the Root Files for Galaxy S5 Neo. |Download Link
Steps to Root Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W
- Download Root files “CF-Auto-Root” and “Odin” from the links above on the PC.
- Now follow these concise steps → Install ROM/ Root MD5 via Odin on Samsung devices, to flash CF-Auto-Root.
In results, the process to Root Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W via SuperSU will get successful. If you have any problem, then contact us.