Huawei P9 lite once of the best smartphone from Huawei company. The smartphone comes with 5.2 inches FHD display (1080 x 1920 pixels). The phone CPU is 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor with 3GB RAM and running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The P9 lite have 13 MP front camera and 8MP secondary camera.
Now I have good news for all Huawei P9 lite users. Now you can update P9 lite to official Android Nougat firmware. If you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry now we will show you how to install b360/b361 on Huawei P9 lite. If you are interested then follow the guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31/VNS-L21) smartphone. So don’t apply to other Huawei models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite
- Models No: VNS-L31/VNS-L21
- Android: 7.0
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B360/ B361
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P9 Lite before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
Download Huawei P9 Lite Nougat ROM:
Steps to Update Huawei P9 Lite to B360/B361 Nougat Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P9 Lite from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Huawei P9 Lite to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P9 Lite smartphone running on Nougat firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!