Good news for Huawei P8 users. Now users can update the Huawei P8 both models GRA-UL00 and GRA-L03 to the latest B361 Marshmallow firmware. The new update comes with security patch level. If you want to enjoy the new features then you need to update his smartphone.
This is the OTA update and based on Middle Eastern countries. If you have not received the update alert so don’t worry. In this post, we will complete guide you to update Huawei P8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Models No: GRA-UL00 and GRA-L03
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B560
- Build No: GRA-UL00C185B361
- Region: Middle East
- Countries: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Egypt
- Status: Official OTA Update
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 GRA-UL00 & GRA-L03 (Middle East). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P8 B361 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P8 Smartphones to B361 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all download Stock ROM for P8 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P8 to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 running on B361 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!