Huawei P9 has received the new B190 Marshmallow Firmware. The latest update for Asian Huawei P9 smartphones and comes with latest features and enhancements. If you have not received the OTA update alert. So don’t worry today we will show you how to update Huawei P9 to B190 Marshmallow manually. If you have Huawei P9 and want to install the latest B190 Firmware then follow the guidelines below.
If you have Huawei P9 and want to install the latest B190 Firmware so you are in right place. In this post, we will complete guide you. But Before starting the procedure prepare your device.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P9 (Asia). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P9
- Models No: EVA-L19
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B190
- Build No: EVA-L19C636B190
- Region: Asia
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P9 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P9 EVA-L19 B190 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P9 to B190 Android Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for P9 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P9 to PC.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically .
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P9 running on B190 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!