Now you can Install B191 Marshmallow on Huawei P9 [Dual-SIM]. The latest update based on Asian countries and comes with latest features. If you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry from here you can manually update your Huawei P9 smartphone to B191 Marshmallow firmware. If you want to taste the latest Firmware on your smartphone then follow the steps below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P9 EVA-L29(Asia). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P9 [Dual Sim]
- Models No: EVA-L29
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B191
- Build No: EVA-L29C636B191
- Region: Asia
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P9 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P9 EVA-L19 B190 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P9 Dual Sim to B191 Official Android Marshmallow:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P9 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P9 to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically .
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
- Download the ROM file for Huawei P9 from above link.
- Once the file downloaded then Extract it.
- Now Copy the extracted Update.app file to root folder of SD card => dload folder.
- Open the dialer and enter
- Now Go to Software upgrade => SDcard Upgrade and confirm the installation.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P9 smartphone running on B191 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!