Lenovo K3 Note is a mid-run cell phone. It includes a 5.5 inches FHD show and it controlled by 1.7 GHz 8-center (Cortex-A53). MediaTek MT6752 64-bit processor and 2GB Ram and 16GB of capacity with a µSD card up to 32GB. The K3 Note varies from the A7000 with a keener 5.5-inch Full HD IPS show. It has a 13 Megapixel raise camera with LED glimmer and 5 Megapixel front camera. K3 Note keeps running on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS and has 16 GB inner capacity. This can be moved up to android Marshmallow 6.0 by means of authority refreshes.
Lenovo has made a forceful methodology to replace Samsung as China’s best cell phone maker. It burned through $793.5 million to construct a plant that can deliver 30 to 40 million phones for each year. Information from Analysys International demonstrates that Lenovo’s China cell phone deals experienced significant development in 2012.
Lenovo’s piece of the overall industry expanded to 14.2 percent amid 2012’s second from last quarter. speaking of an expansion more than 4.8 percent deals development in a similar quarter of 2011. IDC investigators said that Lenovo’s prosperity is because of its “forceful inclining up and upgrades in channel organizations.
Here we will share the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo K3 Note. We have the primary Custom AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo K3 Note (MT6752). Google unwrapped the most recent Android O known as Android 8.0 Oreo. We have effectively recorded the bolstered gadget to get the Android 8.0 Oreo. After the arrival of Android Oreo AOSP Source code, we generally expect some engineer in the group to build up the informal form to our discharge before the maker does. Download AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo K3 Note (AOSP Custom ROM).
Things to Remember
- This ROM works on Lenovo K3 Note. Don’t use it for any other device.
- The ROM may contain bugs.
- If the steps not followed correctly your phone might brick.
- we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Your phone must possess 60% charge.
Download ROM for Lenovo K3 Note
- First, Download LineageOS 15 ROM for Lenovo K3 Note: Here
- Requires Lineage OS 15 Gapps For Lenovo K3 Note.
- then download the Magisk for Lenovo K3 Note.
Steps to install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K3 Note
- You may download and install a custom recovery. Skip the step if you already have one.
- You need to download Android 8.0 ROM and Gapps.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode.
- Create a Nandroid backup on the safe side if anything goes wrong.
- Go for a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and click to confirm it.
- Then you need to Install and locate the ROM zip file & click to Install the ROM file.
- When the process completes, Flash the patch file, GApps zip file.
- You may wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
- Enjoy! with the latest version.
This is the entire manual for Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K3 Note. Tell us how’s your involvement with Lineage OS 15 refresh for Lenovo K3 Note remarks underneath. Remain associated with us through Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to peruse all the more such supportive posts.