Good News for Huawei Y6II users now you can install the Android v6.0 Marshmallow. The Update comes with latest features the improvements and I hope the users will like it. If you have not received the OTA Update alert so don’t worry, today I will show you how to install B151 Marshmallow on Huawei Y6II (CAM-L21).
If you have Huawei Y6II (CAM-L21) and want to update to official marshmallow so you are in right place. From this tutorial, you can easily update your smartphone, If you are interested then follow the guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Y6II (CAM-L21). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei Y6II
- Models No: CAM-L21
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.1.2
- Firmware: B151
- Build No: CAM-L21C464B151
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei Y6II before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei Y6II CAM-L21C464B151 Stok ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei Y6II to B151 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei Y6II from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Huawei Y6II to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei Y6II smartphone running on B151 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!