Huawei P8 is ready for the latest official Firmware and hope users like it. Because the latest B390 Firmware comes with latest features and optimization. The latest firmware based on EMUI 4.0.1. If you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry. Today we will guide you how to install the B390 Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei P8 smartphone. If you are interested the latest B390 firmware and want to enjoy the features of B390 firmware then follow the guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 GRA-L09/GRA-UL10 . So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Models No: GRA-L09/GRA-UL10
- Android: 6.0.1
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B390
- Build No: GRA-L09C432B390 | GRA-UL10C432B390
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P8 GRA-L09C432B390 Stok ROM: Link
- Download Huawei P8 GRA-UL10C432B390 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P8 to B390 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P8 to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically .
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 smartphone running on B390 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!