The latest and stable updates for Mi 5 is the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM. The ROM is pretty stable and free of bugs. The device performance is also fast and impressive in this build. Here we will show you on how to download and Install Mi 5 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM. The MIUI 8.2.X.X has also been surfaced a few days back however, we will update you when the stable ROM made available. Here is the step by step method to install Mi 5 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM. Also, you might be waiting for OTA then this will off course solve your problem. You can also use it as the downgrade for any unstable build of MIUI. So, if you are ready and willing to Install Mi 5 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM, then go ahead. Follow the complete guide, don’t miss any step.
Important: This is intended only to download and Install Mi 5 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM. Don’t use or try on any other device. Also, it may wipe all your data on the device. So, keep proceedings only at your own risk.
- Take a full backup of the important data on Mi 5 before installation process.
- Also, keep the charging level of the battery more than 60%.
- Install USB driver of Xiaomi at the PC for smooth connectivity. | Link
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5
Steps to Install Mi 5 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM
- Download the Fastboot or Recovery ROM from the above links, according to your readiness.
- Now follow the method according to your downloaded ROM format in this guide → [Install MIUI ROM on any Xiaomi device]
In results, the process to download and Install Mi 5 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM will get successful. If you have further inquiries, do contact us via comments.