Here are the step by step instructions to install Lineage OS on any Android device. We all know that Lineage OS is the newest Custom ROM for almost all android devices. The CM team has quite the further updates and started this new custom ROM for the users of android devices. Here you will learn the step by step method to Install Lineage OS on any Android Via TWRP Recovery. The process is completely like installing any other custom ROM. If you are going to install Lineage OS then follow the complete guide below, don’t miss any step.
Important: This tutorial is advised only to Install Lineage OS on any Android Via TWRP Recovery. So, never try on any other device. Also, we softstech.net takes no responsibility, if anything goes wrong with your device. So, It’s entirely your decision to flash and proceed this guide.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on the device before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Huawei on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of your device more than 70% before processing.
- Also, your device must have TWRP recovery installed. | Install
- Lineage OS Zip appropriated for your device: | Official page
- Gapps Package Zip file for the ROM version: | Open Gapps
How to Install Lineage OS Via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, connect your device to PC via USB cable and then Transfer both Lineage OS and Gapps Zip files into the device internal storage.
- Then disconnect and power off the device completely.
- Now boot the device in recovery mode via buttons combo, [ different for each device].
- At the recovery main menu tap Nandroid backup >> then proceed to create Nandroid backup of the existing ROM.
- Then tap Wipe >> and Swipe to Factory Rest >> then Go back.
- Now tap “Install” >> Select Lineage OS file >> Swipe to confirm.
- Again tap Install >> Select Gapps file >> Swipe to confirm.
- After both Lineage OS and Gapps package installation, tap Wipe >> select Wipe cache + Dalvik cache >> then Swipe.
- At last, tap reboot, to boot the device normally.
In results, the process to Install Lineage OS on any Android Via TWRP Recovery will get successful. If you have any question, then contact us.