How to Update Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) to B537 Android Marshmallow
Now Huawei P8 Lite users can update his smartphone to new B537 Marshmallow Firmware. The Update is based on Russia and comes with Android security patch level to January 1, 2017. If you have not received the OTA update alert so from here you can easily install B537 Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) manually. If you are interested then follow the guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) smartphone. So don’t apply to other Huawei models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Models No: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B537
- Build No: ALE-L21C10B537
- Region: Europe
- Country: Russia
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 Lite before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21C10B537 B537 Stok ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P8 Lite to B537 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 Lite from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Huawei P8 Lite to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 Lite smartphone running on B537 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!