The complete and simple instructions to Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Custom ROM are available here. The users can now Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1, which is based on Android 7.1 improved features. The CM developers have already provided this official build. However, it’s an initial build and might contains issues. However, you will quite normally use your device. Also, the CM developers have announced and then stopped the further developments of the ROM. If you still willing to install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Custom ROM, then follow the entire instructions listed below.
Previously the CyanogeMod custom ROMs were very popular among the users of android. But now they have stopped official support and the alternate has also been provided. The LineageOS appeared and replaced the CM ROMs, that has most of the CM and some unique features. So, no need to worry go ahead and follow the guide to Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Custom ROM.
Important: This tutorial is advised only to Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Custom ROM [i9300]. So, never try on any other device. Also, we softstech.net takes no responsibility, if anything goes wrong with your device. So, It’s entirely your decision to flash and proceed this guide.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on Galaxy S3 before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Samsung on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of Samsung Galaxy S3 more than 70% before processing.
- Also, enable USB Debugging on Galaxy S3, go to Settings → Developer options
- Also, Samsung Galaxy S3 should have TWRP already installed. | Install
- Create a Nandroid Backup for the existing ROM, on recovery mode tap Nandroid → Proceed.
- Download CM 14.1 latest build for Samsung Galaxy S3 at the PC. | Link
- Also, download Gapps for Android 7.1 on the PC. | Link
How to Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Custom ROM
- Download CM 14.1 and Gapps for Galaxy S3 on the PC, from the links shared above.
- Connect Galaxy S3 to PC and then move both CM 14.1 and Gapps Zip files on the internal storage.
- Then follow this easy guide → “Install CM ROM via TWRP recovery on any device”, to flash CM ROM.
- Repeat Install in the guide linked for Gapps Zip installation.
- Finally, Reboot normally from recovery home screen.
In results, the process to Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Custom ROM will get successful. If you have any question, then contact us.