Good News for Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus users. Now you can install Android 7.0 on your Galaxy S2 smartphone. The Android Nougat is not officially available for Galaxy S2 Plus. But Thanks to XDA member Carlos_Manuel to provide the Android Nougat for S2 Plus. This Nougat ROM is based on AOSP so you can install manually from here. In this tutorial, we will complete guide you to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus. If you have Samsung Galaxy S2 smartphone and want to taste the Android Nougat features then follow the guidelines below.
Note: This tutorial is advised only to UpdateSamsung Galaxy S2 Plus (i9105P) to Android Nougat. So, never try on any other device. Also, we softstech.net takes no responsibility, if anything goes wrong with your device. So, It’s entirely your decision to flash and proceed this guide.
- Audio and recording
- NFC (i9105 does not have NFC)
- Mobile Network (Call, Data, SMS)
- USB OTG
- All sensors
- Camera pictures
- Camcorder is broken
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on the Galaxy S2 Plus before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Samsung on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of Galaxy S2 more than 70% before processing.
- Also, Enable USB Debugging on the Galaxy S2, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Also, your device must have TWRP Recovery installed. | Install here
- Create a Nandroid backup of the existing ROM, on the Recovery Mode tap Nandroid > and proceed.
- Download Android N for Galaxy S2 Plus: Link
- Download GAPPS package: Link
Steps to Install Android Nougat on Galaxy S2 Plus:
- First of all, Download all the files from above links.
- Once the both files downloaded then transfer them to the internal storage of the device.
- Now reboot the phone into recovery mode by Press and hold ‘Volume Up + Home + Power’ buttons together and release them when you see the Galaxy S2 logo on your phone’s screen.
- Now wipe the cache and Dalvik cache. After complete this, go back and select install to install the AOSP ROM.
- Once the installation process complete, then install the Gapps package.
- Once the Gapps installation done, reboot the device.
That’s all. Now your Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus running on Android Nougat. If you have any query lets us in comment area we will be happy to assist you.