Here are the instructions to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Tab E 8.0 on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. the US Cellular SM-T377R4 variant running Android 6.0.1 user can find here, the easy and effective guide to root and install TWRP Recovery. Tab E is a quite fast performer tablet, however; the users can further enhance its performance via getting root access to make some custom operations. Although root is unofficial and voids the warranty, however, you can get it back via restoring stock firmware. Root access allows you to install custom ROM, uninstall bloatware, install 3rd party apps, and overclock the processor. If you are interested and willing to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Tab E 8.0, then follow the guide correctly without missing any step.
Important: The guide and tool provided here directed to Root Galaxy Tab E 8.0 on Android 6.0.1 [SM-T377R4 variant US-Cellular]. Don’t use on any other device. Also, it will void the device warranty. Proceed only at your own risk.
- Backup everything at the device before starting the process.
- Make sure that the device should have sufficient battery charge.
- Install latest USB driver of Samsung at the PC. | Download Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the device, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Download Odin Tool at the Windows PC. | Link
- Also, download TWRP .MD5 file at the PC. | Link1 | Link2
- Download SuperSU zip package at the PC. | Link
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Tab E 8.0
Install TWRP on Galaxy Tab E 8.0:
- Download and install TWRP .MD5 file via guide [Install ROM, Recovery md5 files via Odin tool]. Try link2, if link1 get failed.
- Follow all the steps correctly to get successful.
Install SuperSU Zip to Root Galaxy Tab E 8.0:
- After flashing TWRP now follow this guide [Flash SuperSU via TWRP Recovery on any device].
- If you followed the guide correctly, you will get root successful.
In results, the process to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Tab E 8.0 on Android 6.0.1 [SM-T377R4] got successful.