Now Huawei Honor 6 Plus users can update his smartphone to official Android Marshmallow. This is the OTA update so many users already updated his 6 Plus. If you are not received the update alert so don’t worry. Today we will show how to update Huawei Honor P6 Plus PE-TL10 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
This latest update build number B571 and comes with lots of features like Now on Tap , Doze Mode, New app permission and much more. If are ready to taste the marshmallow feature so don’t more wait just follow the guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Honor P6 Plus (Europe). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Device: Huawei HP6 Plus
- Models No: PE-TL10
- Android: 6.0.1
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B571
- Build No: PE-TL10C900B571
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P6 Plus before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P6 Honor Plus B571 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Upgrade Huawei Honor P6 Plus to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for P6 plus from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P6 plus to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P6 Plus running on B571 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!