In the previous post, we update Huawei p9 lite to 360 Android Nougat and now Huawei P9 Plus received the B360 Nougat with EMUI 5.0. The latest update via OTA and many people already updated to B360 Nougat. If you have not received the latest update so you are the right place. In this post, we will show you how to install B360 Nougat on Huawei P9 Plus manually. If you have P9 Plus smartphone and want to taste the nougat features then follow the guideline below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P9 Plus (VIE-L09) smartphone. So don’t apply to other Huawei models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P9 Plus
- Models No: VIE-L09
- Android: 7.0
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B360
- Build No: VIE-L09C432B360
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P9 Plus before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
Download Huawei P9 Plus B360 Android Nougat Firmware:-
Download Huawei P9 Plus Nougat Firmware for VIE-L09: Link
Huawei P9 Plus Nougat Update Changelog: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P9 Plus to Nougat Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P9 Plus from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P9 Plus to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P9 Plus smartphone running on Nougat firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!