Huawei G Play mini received the B560 Marshmallow firmware. The new update is available for middle east Africa. If you are not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry. In this post, we will show you complete guide to update Huawei G play mini to Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware.
SoftsTech team aims to provide easy guides for Tech lovers and hope you like our tutorials. If you are ready for updating G play mini then follow the guideline below. These are very simple steps and anyone can easily update his device.
- Device: Huawei G play mini
- Models No: CHC-U01
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B560
- Build No: CHC-U01C185B560
- Region: Africa
- Status: Official OTA Update
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei G play mini CHC-U01 (Africa). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei G Play mini before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei G play mini B560 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei G play mini to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for G play from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your G play to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
- That’s it, Now your Huawei G play mini running on Android 6.0 560 Marshmallow Firmware.