These are guidelines to update Huawei P8 Lite to the latest B Marshmallow firmware. Recently we updated the G play mini and today we are going to share a new tutorial for P8 Lite users. This is the OTA update and lots of users already updated his P8 Lite smartphone. If you are not received the update alert so don’t worry. In this post, we will show you how to update Huawei P8 Lite to Android 6.0 Marshmallow manually.
One you updated the P8 Lite then you can enjoy many features like app permission, doze mode and much more. If you are ready for updating then you need to follow the guidelines below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Models No: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B560
- Build No: ALE-L21C185B560
- Region: Africa
- Status: Official OTA Update
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM) (Africa). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 Lite before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B560 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM) to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for P8 lite from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P8 Lite to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 Lite running on B560 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!