In this post, we will provide you a step by step guide for Samsung Galaxy A5 updating. In the previous post, we updated the Samsung Galaxy A7 and now we will guide you for A5. The latest update build number A510FXXU4CQE7 comes May security patch. This is the official firmware from Samsung company and if you want to update so you are in right place.
If you have Galaxy A5 and you did not receive the OTA (Over the air) update notification so don’t worry we are always here. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install A510FXXU4CQE7 on Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016). If you are interested then follow the guidelines below.
How to Update Galaxy A5 to A510FXXU4CQE7 Nougat:
Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you see the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat (A510FXXU4CQE7). This will complete in few minutes (depends on your internet speed). If you did not receive then follow the method 2 for manually updating.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on A5 before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Samsung on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of A5 more than 70% before processing.
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on A5, go to Settings → Developer options
- Also, create a Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, on recovery mode tap Nandroid → Proceed.
- You should be using Stock ROM and not Custom ROM
- DOWNLOAD OTA FILE build A510FXXU4CQE7 for Galaxy A5: Link
- Download ODIN for Updating Galaxy A5: Link
Steps to Install A510FXXU4CQE7 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy A5 A700F Manually:
- First of all, download the files from above links.
- Once the both files downloaded then turn off and boot your phone into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Up + Home at the same time.
- Now click on Update Button for More Steps:
Once you did all steps then your Galaxy A5 boot into latest Official Android Nougat and your smartphone will more be secured. If you have face any issue you can freely contact us via email or comment area!