Google’s last cluster of Nexus handsets comes in two sizes, and the 5.2-inch Nexus-5X is for those non-mammoths out there who actually can’t deal with a 5.7-inch Nexus 6P or its 6-inch Nexus 6 antecedent. The Nexus 5X is something other than a reduced cell phone at a little cost, however. Its 12.3MP camera can catch low-light photographs, and the specs are still sufficiently quick for the normal client.
Its reversible USB Type-C port gives brisk charging, the unique mark sensor is yet another approach to easily open your telephone and swipes to pull down your warning board. What’s more, perhaps the best part is that it’s prepared to run with Android’s most recent emphasis, Android Oreo. The Nexus 5X closely resembles the Nexus 5 adjusted for present day times. It’s lightweight and with a 5.2-inch show, my fingers can scarcely achieve the distance over the screen.
It pushes the point of confinement of a one-game phone with measurements of 147 x 72.6 x 7.9mm, making it taller and more extensive, in any case, skinnier than the venerated phone from 2013. As future-confirmation as this Android telephone tries to be, it doesn’t exploit Gorilla Glass 4 like the Nexus 6P does. Rather, it sticks to Gorilla Glass 3 like the bent LG G4. The LG G4 escapes with this in my book in view of its defensive, bent plan. The Nexus 5X has just a little lip around its show bezel, so you might need to select a case.
Requirements for Nexus-5X
- This guide is only for Nexus 5. Don’t apply to any other device.
- Keep a charge of 70% during the process.
- The process may wipe your data so keep a backup for your device.
- Follow the guide completely or else you’ll end with a brick phone. We are not responsible for the damage.
Process to Install Android 8.0 OPR6 Oreo on Nexus-5X
- You need to Download Android 8.0 Oreo Factory Image (bullhead-opr6.170623.023-factory-71c4191e.zip) for Nexus 5X on your PC.
- Now attach your Nexus 5X to your computer using the USB cable.
- Assure to configure fast boot and ADB properly.
- Now turn OFF your phone.
- Then move into Fastboot/Bootloader Mode on your phone. Now switch ON the phone while pressing and holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons until Fastboot menu and START on top appears.
- You need to extract the downloaded file anywhere on your computer. Move to the folder bullhead-opr6.170623 and then copy/paste all the files into your Fastboot directory.
- Perform the following action according to the OS you are in from the factory image files in your Fastboot directory.
- Now you have to perform the stock factory image on your Nexus 5X. let the process finish and wait.
- When the process completes the phone will boot wait for few minutes.
- Its done now for verification Go to Settings > System > About phone to verify.
ALSO CHECKGUIDE TO UPDATE REDMI Y1 LITE