Good news for P8 Lite users, now you can download and install the B140 Nougat on P8 lite 2017. The latest update for European PRA-LX1 Vodafone Variant and comes with EMUI 5.0 and some improvements. If you have not received the OTA Update alert so don’t worry from you easily update your P8 Lite smartphone.
If you have Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA-LX1) and want to update to the B140 Nougat. So you are in right place. In this post, we will show you how to install B140 Nougat on Huawei P8 Lite manually. If you are interested then follow the simple guideline below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 Lite (PRA-LX1) 2017 smartphone. So don’t apply to other Huawei models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Models No: PRA-LX1
- Android: 7.0
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B140
- Build No: PRA-LX1C02B140
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 Lite before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
Download Huawei P8 Lite Stok ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P8 Lite to B140 Nougat Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 Lite from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Huawei P8 Lite to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now you need wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 Lite smartphone running on B140 Nougat firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!