Huawei Mate 9 have received the latest B156 Nougat Firmware. The update comes with some amazing features and bug fixes. This latest firmware is based on European regions. If you have not received the OTA update alert so you can check from setting -> system updates.
If you have Huawei Mate 9 and want to manually install the B156 Nougat so you are in right place. In this post, we will show you how to install B156 Nougat on Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L09). The Interested folks follow the guideline below.
- Device name: Huawei Mate 9
- Model number: MHA-L09/ MHA-L29
- Android: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B156
- Build: MHA-L09C432B156/ MHA-L29C432B156
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: OTA and Full Firmware
- Release Date: 19.01.2017
- File: update.zip
- Take a full backup of all the existing data on the device?
- Do charge the device’s battery more than 70%.
- Also, install Huawei USB driver/ Hi-suite in your PC- Download here
- This update is for Mate 9 dual SIM variant users only. So don’t flash on any other device otherwise, you may brick your device. Also, we are not responsible for any mishap.
Download Nougat B156 for Huawei Mate 9
Nougat B156Full Firmware. Official Mirror – Size: 1.7GB
Nougat B156 OTA Package. Official Mirror – Size: 416 MB
Steps to Install B156 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 9:
- Download the zip file and then unzip on the PC.
- Transfer Update.app file from the extracted folder to dload folder located at SD card root directory. If dload not found, then you can create a new folder with dlaod name.
- Now disconnect and power off Mate 9.
- Then press and hold Volume up+ Volume down+ home keys altogether for a movement.
- So, the update will take start auto.
- Wait until the update process gets completed.
- Finally, the device reboots by self or do it manually.
That’s all, Now your Huawei Mate 9 running on Nougat B156 official Firmware. If you have any issue, then contact us via comments below.