Huawei P9 is ready for latest Marshmallow update. This is the official update and for Europe region. If you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry. Today we are going to share a complete guide for your P9 smartphone . The update is based on EMUI 4.1 and also packed with amazing features.
If you have Huawei P9 smartphone and want to install the latest B180 Marshmallow firmware so you are in right place. In this post, we will show you how to update Huawei P9 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If you are interested then follow the steps below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P9. So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Device: Huawei P9
- Models No: EVA L09
- Android 6.0
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B180
- Build No: EVA-L09C432B180
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P9 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P9 B180 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P9 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for P9 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P9 to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically .
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P9 running on B180 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!