Huawei Honor 8 received the latest B360 Nougat firmware. This ROMS comes with latest features and EMUI 5.0. We updated many Huawei smartphones to the Android Nougat OS. And today we decided to provide a tutorial for Honor 8 smartphone. If you have not received the OTA update alert yet. So don’t worry from here you can easily update your Honor 8 smartphone.
If you have Huawei Honor 8 smartphone and want to install the latest B360 Nougat OS on Huawei Honor 8 so you are in the right place. In this post, we will show you how to update Honor 8 to B360 Nougat. If you are interested then follow the guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Honor 8. So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei Honor 8
- Models No: FRD-L09
- ANDROID: 7.0
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B360
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei Honor 8 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei Honor 8 Nougat OTA Update for FRD-L09 Model:
Steps to Update Huawei Honor 8 to B360 Android Nougat:
- First of all download Stock ROM for Honor 8 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Honor 8 to PC.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start Automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei Honor 8 running on B360 Nougat firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!