Good news for Xiaomi Mi5 users now you can update your phone to MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global ROM. The update is available via OTA and comes with lots of features. If you want to enjoy the latest features then you need to install the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199. If you have not received the update alert so don’t worry from here you can manually update to MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global ROM.
Important: These instructions are specific to download and Install Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 184.108.40.206Manually. So don’t flash or try on any other model. Also, proceed completely at your own risk. We don’t have any responsibility for any mishap.
- Take a complete backup of the existing data on the device before the update process.
- Also, check and confirm that the battery of Mi 5 has at least 60%
- Install USB driver of Xiaomi on your windows PC. | Link
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5:
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 OTA for Mi 5: MIUI 22.214.171.124 to MIUI 126.96.36.199 | Mirror
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Full ROM for Mi 5: Download | Mirror
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM for Mi 5: Coming Soon
Steps to Install Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 220.127.116.11:
- Once your device prepared then download the OTA or Fastboot Full ROM from the links above at your PC.
- Now follow the flashing method according to your downloaded file in this guide. → [Flash MIUI ROM on any Xiaomi device].
In results, the process to download and Install Xiaomi Mi 5 Nougat MIUI 18.104.22.168 Manually will get successful. If you still have any query, then contact us in the discussion section below.