Good news for Xiaomi Mi5 users now you can update your phone to MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global ROM. The update is available via OTA and comes with lots of features. If you want to enjoy the latest features then you need to install the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168. If you have not received the update alert so don’t worry from here you can manually update to MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global ROM.
Important: These instructions are specific to download and Install Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 126.96.36.199Manually. So don’t flash or try on any other model. Also, proceed completely at your own risk. We don’t have any responsibility for any mishap.
- Take a complete backup of the existing data on the device before the update process.
- Also, check and confirm that the battery of Mi 5 has at least 60%
- Install USB driver of Xiaomi on your windows PC. | Link
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5:
Steps to Install Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 184.108.40.206:
- Once your device prepared then download the OTA or Fastboot Full ROM from the links above at your PC.
- Now follow the flashing method according to your downloaded file in this guide. → [Flash MIUI ROM on any Xiaomi device].
In results, the process to download and Install Xiaomi Mi 5 Nougat MIUI 220.127.116.11 Manually will get successful. If you still have any query, then contact us in the discussion section below.