How to install stock ROM on Vivo XPlay 5A: The official stock firmware is now available for Vivo XPlay 5A smartphone. If you are the user of Vivo XPlay 5A and facing some errors or facing some software problems in your device. Today we come with one of the easy and quick ways to fix these kinds of issues. You can install stock ROM on Vivo XPlay 5A and fixed most of the issues. Installing the stock firmware is the official way to fix the bugs; also you can’t void your phone warranty by installing stock ROM on Vivo XPlay 5A. Given below we share a simple step by step guide on how to install stock ROM on Vivo XPlay 5A.
Android is an open source operating system and it allows users to install stock ROM, flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. As we all know that official stock firmware pre-installed with the device and with the time it is being slow and having issues. But don’t worry about that by installing stock ROM on Vivo XPlay 5A, the device will be refreshing and run fast before that. There are many other advantages of installing the stock firmware such as Fix the boot loop issue, upgrade or downgrade, fix bugs lags on your Android Device, you can unbrick your bricked device and much more. by following given below detailed guide you can install stock ROM on Vivo XPlay 5A.
Given below we share a link of official stock firmware file, you can just download and install it by using the QFIL Tool. The Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is also known as QFIL Tool which is used to flash Stock Firmware, Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery on Qualcomm smartphone. If you are interested in installing Stock ROM on Vivo XPlay 5A then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform Backup for your important data on the device.
- Original USB data cable for seamless connectivity.
- Install USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- Download the file ie Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery etc and then extract at the PC.
- A formatted micro SD-card on the device.
Download QFIL tool |Download
Vivo XPlay 5A Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM For Vivo XPlay 5A
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Vivo XPlay 5A:
- First of all, Download the QFIL tool for flashing the ROM and place it on your Laptop / PC.
- After that, you have to download the stock firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section. Now transfer them to your Laptop / PC.
- Now open the QFIL application file from the QFIL Folder.
- Switch off the device and connect it to PC by pressing Volume up & down key.
- After showing your device, click on Browse under the Programmer path to select the Stock firmware file.
- Now Click The Download button to start the Installation process.
- Do not unplug cable until your phone restart.
- Your device will reboot automatically when the process completed.