Today in this article the guide containing the tutorial on how to unlock bootloader on Elephone U2. The Elephone U2 is one of the best smartphones which is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 MT6771, 64-bit Processor. The device comes with a 6.26-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels along with 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal memory. The storage can be expandable via microSD card up to 250 GB. The Elephone U2 has 16MP of front camera and the main camera is Triple 16MP + 5MP + 2MP with dual-LED dual-tone flash. If you are the owner of Elephone U2 and want to unlock bootloader on Elephone U2. Then here we share a detailed guide on how to unlock bootloader on Elephone U2.
The Bootloader is a code which runs when we turn on our device or it is the partition of the device that’s instructing the device while booting. So if you are willing to install latest TWRP custom recovery or you want to root your device. Then first you may have to unlock the bootloader on your smartphone. Like other brands, the Elephone U2 also comes with lock bootloader. Keep in mind Unlocking bootloaders may void the warranty of your device. But the good things is that you can quite back anytime by flashing official stock firmware. By following given below step by step guide you can easily and quickly unlock bootloader on Elephone U2.
Nowadays unlock the bootloader is not a big deal you can found lots way on the internet or other sources. But here we share a simple step by step guide for you, once you can unlock the bootloader then you can customize and optimize your device. If you are interested in unlock bootloader on Elephone U2 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- It’s recommended to take backup of the entire contents, before the unlock process.
- The device must have sufficient charged battery.
- Also, Install Huawei USB driver or Hi-suite at your windows PC. [Link]
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock options at the device Settings> Developer options. [Tap about device > tap Build Number more 7 time to enable Developer options.]
- Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool at your windows PC. | Easy guide.
Step To Unlock Bootloader On Elephone U2:
- enable the Developer Options.
- For the developer options, Move to your Settings -> About Phone -> then click on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a message “Developer option enabled“
- Switch Off your phone. Thus, boot it into fastboot mode by holding volume up + power. Now phone will display “fastboot” text assuring that it has entered fastboot mode.
- Then open the folder with the installed SDK Tool.
- Connect the phone to a PC. Then open a command window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Then type the following command in your command window:
- It will show up the connected devices. If your phones serial number appears there you are good to go and continue. you did not need to fix your USB drivers.
- If your device gets recognized, began to unlock the bootloader with the following command:
fastboot oem unlock
- When the above command finishes:
- The phone will reboot. Enjoy
- I hope this guide was helpful to you. If you do like then please hit the share button also leave a comment. We will always here to assist you.